Yesterday the sun was SHINING!!!!! It was so wonderful! Hanna, Freya and I decided to take a walk around our neighborhood to get some sun and see more of where we are living.
This is me all bundled up for the walk. It was very cold and my hair even started to freeze!
This is the front of my house.
You can't see it very well, but since the trees were covered with ice the trees were glowing from the sunshine. It was beautiful to see a whole forest all light up from the sun!!
We girls were look for a lake near us, but we couldn't find it at all! We walked around for more than an hour, but nothing... supposedly it is impossible to miss the lake, but we did!
After the walk Caroline and I went to Aina's flat for a pizza gathering with some of her friends. I kind of wished I choose Raslett for my accommodation since the place is only shared with 3 other people, there are individual bathrooms/showers, the hallways are warm, and it is closer to the University. However, I am where God wants me and I love my house mates!
No comments:
Post a Comment