I finished my first day of orientation! It was a good day and I got to meet some other students. I had to be there at 9:30am and I went with several of my house mates. We rode the train and walked about 5min from the station to get to our building. My building is called the School of Education and Communication and all the students who are part of that major meet there. Anyway, there is so much to do to be ready for this semester, I need to register again as a student, get an ID card, buy my textbooks, get a train/bus pass, activate my sim card, and pay the Student Union membership fee. I also had to change some of my classes around since one of my classes was cancelled and it messed up my schedule. I am trying to take only 2 classes per half period since that is considered a full load here. But hopefully that is all taken care of! After all the information sessions I took a tour of the campus. Jonkoping isn't a big campus, but the buildings are huge (I will post pictures later). After the tour I went with my house mates to went to A6 center to shop at Ikea and for some food. Thus, here are some pictures of the super market!
This is what their baskets looked like!
eggs aren't refrigerated
Caviar are in tubes and bottles
My first Swedish drink! It is like the Perrie drink in America.
Swedish yogurt is really good!
I really like my house mates, they are all so very nice! There are two girls from Wales, two girls from Germany, and a girl from Spain. There are some other people I haven't meet and some I have forgotten where they are from. Anyway, I think I will have a great semester here!

No comments:
Post a Comment