Sunday, January 13, 2013

First glimpse of Sweden and my new life here


I made it! After three flights, a bus ride, and a car ride I finally made it to my new place. Most excitedly I get my own room!! (since there are less international students in the spring semester) I live in Tenhult which is about a 15 minute train ride and a 30 minute bus ride from the university. Fortunately both the bus and train stations are practically in my neighborhood. I arrived at the university around 9pm and I was given my key. However, I didn’t get to my apartment until around 11pm since we were waiting for another student to arrive who will be living in the same house. Anyway, this is what my new room looks like!!! (sorry I don't know how to rotate the pictures)






So my home for the next months! I will add more pictures of the other parts of the house later. I am happy with my placement since there are about 12-15 students who will be living here. Also, they have several grocery stores near by, close to transportation, and since the house if located further from the university I will get more of the real Swedish culture instead of the university culture. I can't wait to see what else God has in store for me!! I just pray that I will continue to live for Him and that I make some amazing friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment