Here goes my first blog ever! I thought it would be appropriate to remember my study abroad trip to Jonkoping, Sweden. My room was really messy because I couldn't bring myself to pack so for a long time and I would collect things that I wanted to take on my trip. However, couple days ago I started packing and I think I basically have everything I need or think I will need. I packed more than I will probably need, but I am one of those that always over packs. You know it is better to be safe than sorry!
Besides packing there is tons of stuff to do to get ready for such a long trip! Things like getting things straightened with your bank/card company, getting IDs updated, quitting jobs, seeing friends, writing letters, and organizing your room and paperwork! I think I am a bit stressed out because of the running around I've been doing and trying to think of things that needs to be finished before I leave.
I've been trying to hang out with my family more and enjoy my friends so these are some events I've done in the past couple of days.
Jacqui and Joyce they are such fun girls!
Then on the 7th I took the kids mini golfing and then we went to Long Horns for dessert!
It was great being with them and we had a great time!
It was great being with them and we had a great time!
One of the most important things I am doing before I leave is celebrating my birthday! I will no longer be 21... well like now since it just turned midnight! I had a good year, but I will make this new year even better. Anyway, this is my motto for this trip!
Thus my journey is beginning!

No comments:
Post a Comment