I went to my first hockey game yesterday! It was very exciting since there was some fighting (hehe that was the best part). I went with Robin, my housemates, and many other international friends. However, we all didn't get a seat together... that was disappointing, but we all had a great time since it was mostly all our first time seeing a real hockey game. Everyone got a paper that was folded into a fan and it was used to make noise and it was fun cheering along. The team from our town is called HV71 (Huva), they are the second best professional team in Sweden (or something like that), they were playing against Goteborg/Gothenburg. Even though our team was the better team, we lost 3-2...
These are the boys I sat with during the game.
From left to right: Hinton (Hong Kong), Kazuma (Japan), and Robin (Sweden)
These are the boys I sat with during the game.
From left to right: Hinton (Hong Kong), Kazuma (Japan), and Robin (Sweden)
Some other friends!
I sat at the highest row which isn't as good as some others who got front row seats, but it was fun and it was a great time with my friends.
Tonight, I went to åtta glas again with Eric, Eunice, and Tina for the after-work buffet. The food was mostly the same, but there was some new stuff. It was a relaxing time with them and eating by candle light is a plus. They are easy to talk to and they make me laugh a lot. We actually wanted to go to an Asian place, but we didn't find one that did an after-work buffet. But we are planning on going for lunch sometime since we all really wanted Asian food!

No comments:
Post a Comment