This morning I went to Ikea to have breakfast with some friends since it considered now our "tradition" to eat breakfast there on Sundays. . We had a good time and we were all happy since the food is so cheap. I got eggs, potatoes, and coffee just for 15sek (2.40)! Tina and I went down stairs to get the hot chocolate at the drink counter there. I don't know if that was what the store intended for customers to do, but we are allowed unlimited refills with our cup. So I don't think it matter if it was coffee or hot chocolate we refilled with since you are also allowed unlimited refills of hot chocolate and both drinks are the same price... After that Tina and I rushed to do some shopping at Willy's before catching the bus back to the train station to get home. However, since my phone wasn't working (for some reason it hasn't been charging properly so it died) I left it at home. I told Tina that I needed to catch the train home so I could have some time to study before going to my host family and that I would have to leave her if she wasn't ready. But I rechecked the trains and noticed that I would have to re-catch the train about 30 min after I get home so I was going to let her know that she could go to Ikea for some shopping. But we didn't connect again! I waited 40 mins for her then I looked for her in Ikea three times! When I saw her again this evening she said she hurried to get all her groceries and that she also waited for me.. Of all times for my cellphone to stop working.
Anyway, I went to the train station where my host mother picked Anja and I up. My host family lives very close to the university it took us only 5 or so minutes to get to their flat. I meet my host father and he was very nice. He was a sweet man and he was pleasant to talk to. The place was beautiful and well decorated. The walls were semi white-gray with white furniture, red and black decorations. Candles were everywhere and plants made it such a lovely little home. Everything was well coordinated and very neat. The dinner was delicious and the table settings were pretty. We had meat pie with salad for the main course, apple pie with vanilla sauce for dessert, and chocolate and coffee for fika. Don't be surprised if I get fat while I am here!
Oh! I also just booked tickets to Oslo, Norway with Hanna! This is going to be awesome!
Oh! I also just booked tickets to Oslo, Norway with Hanna! This is going to be awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment