Today I went with Caroline to study at the university, but we first stopped at Books and Coffee to do the Culture day. It was Romania today and the food they were serving was bread with some spread (one was like potato salad and another one similar with chicken) and with peach cake.
Then Tina came since she just finished her examination for Visual Communication. However, she was telling how horrible the test was since the professor's English was so terrible and his questions were so ambigeous that she left her test blank! Thankfully though, Sweden always allows make-up exams so she will have another chance to pass the class in March. Since it was Friday, she and I went to Guagh Zhou for the after-work dinner buffet. It was really good!!! Especially because it has been my first time to Asian food since I left America! So after all the times trying to get it I finally got my desire. The price was pretty cheap, it was 65sek ($10) for a drink and all you can eat Chinese food and Sushi! Also, including dessert and tea/coffee. My goodness I stuffed myself. :)
But the good news is that a better trip opened up for Kiruna! So instead of missing four classes I would only miss one! I am such a nerd, but I am happy about that. Anyway, I will go to Kiruna from 8/3-15/3 (this is how Sweds write the date). Also, what is amazing is that last night I was trying to buy a bus ticket to get to the meeting location where the tour bus would pick me up, but for some reason the website wouldn't work and I even tried today, but it still didn't work... So I was prevented from getting stuck with bus tickets I couldn't get refunded for. I did buy a room in a hostel, but I was able to cancel the reservation today without a fee!
It is absolutely amazing how God made everything work out for me!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment