I am so excited! I will go to Norway in two weeks!
I just made plans with Hanna (one of my house mates from Wales). She and I will travel by bus to Olso, the capital of Norway, we will spend 3 days there. I really wanted to travel that weekend, but no one could go with me, but at dinner time she came down and I told her my plans and she happened to be free that weekend!! (she is shadowing doctors at the hospital since she wants to become a nurse and she usually works weekends so her break was perfect!)
As already know I will try to travel as much as I can during my time here in Europe. I really want to see as much as a can. Coming here is a dream come true and I don't want to stay stuck in my room all the time (stupid papers and exams!). There are numerous unique cultures to experience and places to visit!!!
Some of my friends are going to Russia with Scanbalt, but it is during Easter week when Janae might come visit me... We will talk this Sunday and we will figure out the dates and if she doesn't come during that week then I will totally go to Russia! Wow Russia!
I can't believe all the many wonderful opportunities God is giving me here!
2am
JANAE IS COMING and we will travel to Switzerland and Germany!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment