Yesterday I was talking to Janae and we were discussing our travel plans and catching up. We hung up, but a couple minutes she called again with Isabella to say that SHE IS COMING TOO! So exciting both girls are going to visit me! While I am traveling with them most of my roommates will be going to Russia during Easter break. I think Tina and I will try to go together sometime in April.
The last couple of days have been peaceful and I've mostly been at home working on my paper for Intercultural Communication. I have another paper I need to work on for Swedish so I got to start on that, but is so hard to concentrate since from my desk I can watch the snow fall!
I have to say I don't really like the cold and I don't think I could ever live in Sweden, but I do like the snow!
Researching information for my paper about Swedish and American relations.
At least I have some motivation!
No comments:
Post a Comment